- Teams can register by going through the official website of
“Autosports India” – https://autosportsindia.com or “Mega ATV Championship” – https://atvchampionship.com
- First, the team name, captain, and faculty advisor’s information are required for the team registration.
- After confirming your registration on the portal, a confirmation email from the Mega-ATV Championship will be sent to the registered email address of your choice, which contains your team’s login credentials.
- These credentials are very important and not to share with anyone. It is the team’s responsibility to keep these data confidential. Autosports India or Mega ATV Championship is not responsible for any type of compromise or alterations in the team member’s details happened at any time.
- By using your credentials, you can log in to your personal dashboard, where you will find more information, guidelines, and a payment process. The details given in the team account is editable until the dashboard is locked by us. Prior information to the teams will be given before locking the dashboard/user account of the teams.
Cobustion engine Vehicle:
First Phase – Rs 30,000 INR
Second Phase – Rs 30,000 INR
Electric powered Vehicle:
First Phase – Rs 25,000 INR
Second Phase – Rs 25,000 INR
GST – Additionally charged @ 18% on the specified amount.
Post Registration Actions
- After registration, the registration team needs to make the payment for the first phase.
- After successful payment of the registration fee for the first phase, a team member can fill in their details.
- Teams can edit team members’ details from the team’s dashboard/team user account at any time until the dashboard is locked.
1.Bank Account DBT (IMPS/NEFT/CDM):
Account Name: Mechies Autosports India Pvt. Ltd.
Account No.: 35257209863
IFSC Code : SBIN0010250
Bank Name: State Bank of India
Branch Name: KIIT SQUARE, PATIA